Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Peanut is 4 years old!


Happy Birthday to my Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Superman, Batman, Sam the Hobbit, Robin Hood, Crusader Knight, Scuba Diver, Buck Deer Hunter, Farmer, boy. This little gun slinging, sword wielding, hymn singing, dirt tracking, hat wearing, mess making fellow makes sure he doesn't miss any fun in this life.

He makes his rounds with everyone in the house daily. "I wub you, Mom." "I wub you, Dad." "I wub you, KK." "I wub you, Sis." "I wub you, Bubba." [Stop. Insert: "Mama, Bubba didn't say I wub you Bubbie to me!!"] And finally, "I wub you, Wosebud."

He's such a sweetheart (well, one of those mean as a snake sweethearts), and has been such a delightful and hilarious addition to our family.

Happy Birthday, Bubbie!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday from all of us!