Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a confession to make...

We all know that blogs and Facebook profiles, etc., can be a little misleading. We always show our "best" sides, and can make life look just a little bit more "zippity doo-dah" than it might actually be. Well, I may have led you to believe that I have fairly normal children.

I have lied.
They are crazy. Just see these pictures below.




Every week, I head to the bank to make the weekly paycheck deposit, and it just so happens that we have a very friendly drive-thru teller. She always pays attention to the kids, counts them, asks how they are, and of course sends the famous suckers along with my receipt. As a result, my kids have made it their life's mission to make her laugh. Yes, it embarrasses the fool out of me, but they just get such a kick out of it (and she does too) that I endure.
I have 2 sources of hope: 1. Jason just signed up for direct deposit (PTL!) and 2. the picture below:
KK, 12 years old, has finally acquired enough dignity to be embarrassed by acting like an idiot. THERE IS HOPE.

Obviously, from the picture below taken in 2008, he hasn't always been this way.


Kids.
They can embarrass you terribly, but how boring life would be without them!!

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Love it! This is the way life should be; full of laughter, fun, and imagination.

Kristy... said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!!!!!! What fun kids you have.. sometimes, we have to endure the embarrassment... like the time my son wanted to go to the park in his reindeer slippers that jingled that he got from his aunt for Christmas to the PARK in the middle of SUMMER!!! LOL

Tasha said...

good post! Very funny. :D

Melanie said...

You are a good sport!

Macey said...

Love it :) They are all so funny!