Monday, June 6, 2011

D-Day

My little Bubbie loves the military. As I type right now, he is dressed in full camoflauge, braving the heat, lurking out behind our house with a backpack, canteen, helmet, and gun...keeping watch in case any Nazis might show up. When I look at him, I see everything that has been wonderful and true and right about the United States military. Some of the most noble, brave, and unselfish men have called themselves American soldiers, and they have my highest respect. That's why it just makes my blood boil to think of the moral predicament Commandant Obama has put our soldiers in, by forcing them to share rank and quarters with a bunch of sissified, morally degenerate perverts. I don't have the heart to break this news to my Bub, not that he has a clue was a homosexual is since we homeschool and don't have cable television.

Today, however, I'm thinking of the men who braved Omaha Beach on D-Day, June 6, 1944. I was only 9 years old when President Reagan traveled to France to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the successful liberation of France, yet I remember watching the speech and being filled with thankful pride for my country, my president, and our military. Since I know the imposter will not do anything meaningful to remember the men who gave their lives fighting against dictators and communists like himself, I want to post this wonderful speech by American born President Ronald Wilson Reagan.

A heartfelt, personal thank you to the American soldier, and especially to those WWII veterans on this special D-Day.


No comments: