Thursday, July 17, 2008

I feel a blog coming on....

We're finally beginning to settle into a new kind of normal around here. I have actually slept a little, we've done our school lessons every day this week, I went grocery shopping all by myself (um, with my 5 little helpers, that is), and I'm working on cooking supper before 8:00 each evening. I've even made bread! And now I think I can squeeze in a blog now and then. Here's some of what we've been up to:
My gorgeous niece Maggie just turned 1 year old!
My sister Keri made her cake:
At the party, the kids got to ride horses!
Bub was a natural.
Summer, dreaming sweet dreams
The Big Bubbas
KK is growing so tall and handsome. It seems like yesterday I was rocking him to sleep. I can't believe he's almost 11.
Finally, a sister!


Aren't sleeping babies amazing?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love all of the pictures! So, you mean that there is a light at the end of the tunnel?
Thanks for inspiring your very pregnant friend!

Jessie said...

Bub and Seth are soooo cute on that horse they look like real cowboys. And the pic of Madelyn and Rosebud is sweet! Love, Jessie :)

Leah-Joy said...

It sounds like ya'll have had a very blessed week!

Deborah said...

This is so sweet! Summer is so pretty, and to me, she looks just like you. You are an amazing Mama, and you are doing an awesome job raising children who will live for their Lord. Thanks for posting so we can keep in touch.