Friday, November 7, 2008

Let Brotherly Love Continue

Summer Rose is absolutely one of the most loved babies ever born. All the kids just love on her all day long, but Seth just tickles me with his sweet, outspoken, complete adoration for her. He has such a tender heart
and a way with words, and she just lights up whenever she sees or hears him. He'll say, "Mama, you've got the cutest baby ever!"

.

I remember when I was expecting my second child, I wondered if I could possibly love another as much as I loved Caleb. Little did I understand then, the miracle of a mother's heart. With each addition, the love is not spread thin; instead, the Lord grows your heart and just adds more than enough love to go around. And the joy increases, because you not only have the blessing of a new little life, but also the joy of watching the interaction of your older children with the new little one. How wonderful the Lord is!

1 comment:

Leah-Joy said...

He is so sweet! She is getting so big!