Friday, December 11, 2009

Brown-Eyed Babes

3 of our children have inherited Jason's big, beautiful brown eyes. (Caleb and Madelyn have my changing hazel colored eyes.) Every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of one of them doing something (usually MISCHIEF!) or showing a certain expression, and suddenly it takes me back to when I was 19 and all Jason and I had to do was stare into each other's eyes!



(such a little lady!)


(thanks, Bro. Tony, for this great picture of Bubbie!)
Bub's are the darkest of all...


Obviously, Jason and I don't have many (or any) carefree days now, and I miss that, but there's something so fulfilling about having a house full of little "JasonandTara's" running around, a testament of the love and joy God has placed in our lives. Sadly, Margaret Sanger (see post below) just had no idea what she was missing.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ms. Sanger......Wow what an evil woman. The more I learn of her the more I am in disbelief that so many people embraced her and her cause.

Those pictures are beautiful. What sweet babies.