Friday, December 4, 2009

He had a ball!

We had a great time Wednesday morning with Bubbie and his mustache. He stood and stared into the mirror for a few seconds before nervously saying, "Mom, it's not a real mustache.......is it?" He's so funny.

Being a young man with a broad range of interests, he wanted a Davy Crockett cake and a spider man suit for his birthday. I'm afraid Davy kind of looks like he's wearing a Jedi robe, but once again, I delivered! He asks for the hardest cakes! In fact, when I showed him the finished product, he said, "But I wanted him on a horse shooting his gun!" Oh well, this is all I could come up with:



Spidey




This morning, Bub came and sat in the chair and said first thing, "Man, I loved that birthday!" I had let him and Seth "sleep together" last night (a treat on a week night for them) and he said, "Mama, me and Bubba had a ball last night. You know what's a ball? Bubba said a ball is when you do lots of fun things and don't get in trouble for it." I just love little boys!!

1 comment:

Kristy... said...

what a lucky little boy to have a mommy so talented! GOOD WORK.