Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mommy's Peanut Turns 3!

I can't believe our baby boy is celebrating his 3rd birthday! For his present, we got him a Lone Ranger hat, mask, and horse "Silver", and a Lone Ranger Christmas tree ornament. He was thrilled. He would say, "Danks! Is this mine? Oh, danks!"

Here he is with his trusty sidekick, Tonto. (In THIS version, it's definitely Tonto who calls the shots!) It looks like Tonto could use a new head dress for Christmas. Did you remember Tonto having such big dimples?

He's been asking me for months for a Lone Ranger cake. I wasn't sure if I could pull this one off. I found an old Wilton cowboy cake pan on ebay, and modified it to make a Ranger with a gun. Here's how it turned out.
Bubbie was so sweet and humble all day. "Is that MY Lone Ranger cake? Oh, danks, Mama. It's youtiful." Of course, when we cut it, Bubbie ate the gun.
What a blessing our little Peanut has been to our family.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The cake looks wonderful!! Happy birthday, Bub. Love you. Miss you.

Deborah said...

These pictures are adorable!! My little boy was so happy for him!!
The cake is great. What an awesome Mommy you are.