Tuesday, July 12, 2011

They Make Me So Proud

I know what the Bible says about being puffed up with pride, but seriously....just look at these little geniuses.....YOU'D BE PROUD TOO!

This little angel is 11 years old. I'm hoping the self-respect thing kicks in real soon.

The dentist suggested I help Seth brush a little more along the gumlines at night. Maybe I should consider this.

Bub came running in from swimming at Gran's house and yells, "Mama, look! Gran put jell-o on our hair!" (translation: gel)



And Seth has managed to accomplish what I've failed to do in 3 years....get Summer to obey, without challenge, the first time she's told. I think I'm going to make me a list of commands like his and try that!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Okay, that had us rolling!

Janie "I wanna see it again!!!!"