Monday, October 29, 2012

The Bantam of the Opera

This poor little banty unfortunately was born ranking very low in the pecking order. He was first attacked by his "brother" and then again by his "uncle".


Caleb brought him to me and asked if I could do anything to help. It was such a horrid sight, with his eyeball hanging out, that I just gently said, "Put that chick out of its misery."

Well, the Chicken Whisperer decided to try to nurse him back to health. Surprisingly, the chick survived.....with a few scars. (In other words, that's the ugliest chicken I've ever seen!)

Apparently, although he is extremely ugly, he has a beautiful crow.

So, KK has given him a new name.

Meet

"The Bantam of the Opera"




- Posted using my iPhone

1 comment:

Kristy... said...

What a tender hearted little guy you have there!