Monday, February 25, 2008

Two Stories the Abortion Industry Does NOT Want You to Read

Baby Doctors Said Would be Deaf, Blind...Born Healthy

U.K. Artist Hangs Herself After Aborting Twins

I never base my convictions on personal experience or opinions or emotions, because all of those things change like the wind and are open to everyone's own interpretation. I base those things that I am determined to live by, on the Unchanging Word of God. I know, from Scripture, that abortion is never the answer. That's enough for me. But I will say that after more than 6 years of conducting post-abortion counseling for women of all ages, from all different backgrounds and circumstances, that God's Word has been proven time and again to me in real life experiences, that abortion is never the answer. No matter the reason(s), it is an act that follows every woman, every mother, to the grave.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How utterly sad!

Deborah said...

I admire your strength and wisdom and most of all, the way you share your gifts with those who need it most. I pray that the ministry of the crisis Pregnancy Center will continue, and will one day change laws and ultimately steer this nation back to Christ.

Love and miss you!

Thank you for your prayers for Noel.