Monday, February 4, 2008

Whew, I made it!

Okay, long time, no blog, but another January is passed and I made it through! January is such a busy month for me. Besides having tons of family birthdays to celebrate, it's also Sanctity of Life Month (a busy time for us at the crisis pregnancy center), as well as time for tax receipts, which is a monster of a job. Below are some snapshots of the Sanctity of Life Memorial that we attend and participate in every year in Cedartown.

It is put on by the Polk County Christian Coalition,
and this is our 7th year taking part.

The boys place crosses on the courthouse lawn. One cross is placed for each million aborted babies.
This year, 47 crosses were placed.

It was such a cold day, but it was worth it!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

The picture of you in front of the courthouse is just beautiful!
I admire you for your work to save innocent lives.
You are in my prayers as you carry your precious baby.