Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Lord's Day

The Lord blessed us with a wonderful day. Jason preached his heart out, the fellowship at church was so encouraging, and we had a new family join. At home, we had a much needed restful afternoon.

KK reading with his new Robert E. Lee mug full of chocolate milk!


Sis patiently playing a game with Seth. He's 5 years old now, which at our house means he doesn't have to take a nap!!



Nanna and PawPaw got the boys new suits for their birthdays! Aren't they handsome?





I woke up from my nap and panicked for a minute when I couldn't find Seth. This is where I discovered him, on the floor between the stool and chair.

"Mama, I'm 5 now. I don't need a nap!"
Daddy's girl

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What beautiful pictures! I am glad you all had a great day.