Saturday, April 4, 2009

Miracles

We've been watching chicks hatch in the incubator all weekend. Every few hours, another "peep, peep" can be heard. It is truly amazing. It doesn't matter if you're watching a chick hatch from an egg, a butterfuly emerge from its cocoon, a kitten being born, or a baby making his/her entrance into the world...new life always points us to The Creator.

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14

3 comments:

Melanie said...

O.K. so the incubator hasn't been so bad....as long as it stays in it's place....esp. when you get "twins" :)

Macey said...

Is one of these little chicks Seth's that he called and told me and Brandi about? When Seth called Friday Night Brandi was over at my house and she saw "Tara Stringer" show up on her phone and she said Mrs. Tara is calling. I said well answer it. So she put it on speaker phone and on the other end of the phone we heard precious Seth say "Hey Brandi, Guess what? I have a brand new chick" It was so precious! He puts a smile on my face everytime I see him, because he's always smiling.

Tara said...

Macey, the fluffiest chick is Seth's. There are 10 in all now, and they are so cute!

I'm so glad Seth has you girls to love, and he truly does love you. He goes back and forth about who he is going to marry. Me...then Brandi...then you...then his little friend Jenna (and sometimes Tasha too!) He is so sensitive and impressionable, and it means the world to me that he's surrounded by loving friends who are so patient and kind with him, willing to listen to all his hopes and dreams and wild tales. Thanks! Love you!