Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stocking up on our Vitamin D!

There's no better vaccination against the Swine Flu (and a host of other ailments) than God's gracious provision of vitamin D through His beautiful sunshine. We decided to take advantage of it by pulling out some science kits and heading OUTSIDE for lessons today. Seth and Bub enjoyed putting together this dinosaur gears kit that we've had for years. It's always a winner, at least after I assemble it. I never could get Caleb to care about putting it together, but it was right up Seth's alley! He had it figured out in no time, and was telling me where parts went! I love being a teacher!

2 comments:

Kristy... said...

I love that your son looks like he is in his Jammies.. my kid are ALWAYS outside in their jams... :)

Melanie said...

Seth is so smart! It is hard to get outside, I am trying to make more of a point to do it.