Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet Frogger

Well, I finally gave in to my little scientist's pleas for an amphibian. KK never cared for bugs or critters, and Sis was always happy with her cat, but Seth captures something to study and love almost every day. He climbed up in my lap every day last week, whispering in my ear how he would pay for it himself and take good care of it, if we would only give him a chance. How could I resist that? So, off to PetSmart!








On the way home, we were discussing what to name the new member of the family. Our kids have been watching "Leave it to Beaver" on Netflix, and Seth said, "Why don't I name it Beaver?" After a second, Bubbie says, "Hmmm, I think I like 'Leavit' better". (get it? leave-it to beaver??) He keeps us laughing! You just never know what's coming out of his mouth next!

As you can see from the blog title, "Frogger" won out over "Leavit".

;-)
- Posted using my iPhone

2 comments:

Parsley said...

Cute post. Homeschooling families are always getting 'unusual' pets. Just look at us!

Melanie said...

I like Leavit!

Those crickets are another story, or blog post, that is.