Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fly on the Wall

Here are some cute sayings from my precious boys:

BUB: "Mom, I'm going to marry you 10 times when I grow up. You're my best wife!"

BUB: "Mama, this pencil's out of lettuce."

BUB: "Mom, did people get baptized in the Old Testament?"
ME: "No, it was pretty different back then. They didn't have churches the way we have now, but there were other ways to show faith in God."
SETH: (obviously not satisfied with my simple answer) "Bub, the main difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament is that they didn't have chairs in Old Testament days and they all had to stand up to listen to the preacher."

BUB: (getting ready for phonics lesson). "Mom, remember I had a hard time with this yesterday.....(thoughtful pause)....Boy, it's a good thing it's not yesterday anymore!"

SETH: (just learning a new objective in his Singapore Math): "This is quite possibly the easiest thing I've ever done in my entire life!". (I, Tara Stringer, have a kid who loves Math!)

My boys are growing up so quickly! I know these hilarious moments will become less and less frequent, and I'm enjoying every minute of them being "little boys"!


- Posted using my iPhone

No comments: