Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let Brotherly Love Continue

I try really hard not to interfere in my children's disagreements (unless I see splatters of blood). I've tried to teach them to take the Matthew 18 approach to resolving arguments and not be "tattle tales" as we say here in the south. Therefore, I'm not really sure what's going on between Bubbie and Sis, but this is what Bubbie has taped on his wall right now. It's a picture of Madelyn, complete with earrings and braces, and he obviously remembers how to spell her name now. Those homeschool art lessons and phonics are really starting to pay off now!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

This made me laugh out loud, literally. :D
PS. Sis that picture looks nothing like you.

Jessie said...

That is too funny. And a don't know Madelyn,that drawing does kind of favor you. :P