The one and only "politician" who has been 100% consistent throughout his career, whether it's running a wildly successful OB/GYN practice (personally delivering 4,000 babies) while not accepting MedicAid, to refusing a government pension and returning his Congressional budget balance to the treasury each year. Ron Paul has been a lone voice in heralding Christian principles such as
- sound money vs. fiat currency
- just war; non-interventionism (PLEASE, PEOPLE, DON'T CALL HIM A PACIFIST. HE SERVED IN THE U.S. AIR FORCE AS WELL AS THE NATIONAL GUARD. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. LOOK IT UP)
- limited government that doesn't regulate the righteous, but instead only restrains the wicked (I Tim. 1:9; Romans 13:3)
- the sanctity of human life
- marriage as a sacred institution, not a government institution
- The Golden Rule (spoken by Jesus originally, not Ron Paul!) as foreign policy
Ron Paul has reminded us all of what made America great.
Let's all lift a glass of raw milk in honor of Dr. Paul's 77th birthday!