Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look out!

Summer Rose has officially taken off!

She's been walking for a couple of weeks now, so she is really gaining confidence and getting into everything that she couldn't reach before.


Here she is tending to her little baby. Looks at those sweet curls!

You can't tell, but she is dancing to the baby's lullaby here.

I know all too well how quickly this precious stage passes, and even though I can't sit down for more than 5 seconds at a time, I'm not complaining....I'm going to soak in and enjoy every minute of this!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, you have been a busy blogger!
Look at that sweet baby! She is so cute!

Love the book report. I love that book myself and I think I will have Jessie read it. Good job Caleb!

Hope you all had a great 4th!

So sorry about the fish : (

Melanie