Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parentalrights.org -- Obama Administration Pushes CRC Ratification

Attention all Patriots! Please take time to explore the link below and take immediate action on this dire situation. If you have time, you can read one of my previous posts concerning the CRC. This, in my opinion, is THE MOST URGENT threat that we as free Americans face at this moment....and believe me, I've passed over dozens of other urgent issues to say that, but I sincerely believe it.


Parentalrights.org -- Obama Administration Pushes CRC Ratification

Praise God that the lines to the White House and the Ambassador's office are completely jammed. However, you can still e-mail the White House directly, and ask for a response. Here is the complete content of my email:

"I am deeply concerned at the possibility that this Administration is going to push for U.S. ratification of the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC). America is a great and caring nation, and we know quite well how to raise our own children. I am unequivocally opposed to relinquishing our national sovereignty in any way to the United Nations. I wholeheartedly disagree with comments made by U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice, that it is a disgrace for the U.S. not to be a signer of this treaty. Rather, the disgrace would be for a great nation like the U.S. of America, to cave in to international pressure, and place our abundantly blessed children under the sovereignty and care of a foreign, cold, uncaring international beaurocracy that has no vested interest in them. Don't insult the loving, hardworking parents of America any further, and please immediately stop all efforts to ratify this treaty."

Citizens, act today!

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

Macey said...

Hey! Sorry I couldn't send that e-mail. Our E-mail is messed up. But i'm gonna try to leave it to where this comment will just let you click on my name to let you go to my blog. But if not then you can go to www.maceyyork.blogspot.com. Thanks and i'm looking forward to looking at your comments:) Oh and if you could and if you do before I do will you tell Jesse about my blog? I would appreciate it.