Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Evenings

Can you guess what Bub has been doing?

No joke, his feet look like this at the end of every day



They're soaked from Dad spraying them with the water hose







Jason stringing up the beans




He has worked so hard in this garden


The Bubbas love pushing Rosebud




BTW, here's the finished product on the roof (Didn't Jason do a great job?)


And, always, chickens roaming the yard

Our first apple on our baby Pink Lady apple tree!

Goliath on patrol (playing with my camera...)

2 comments:

Macey said...

I love the first picture of Bubbie. He gives me a laugh everytime I'm around him. Yall's garden looks great. Love yall

Melanie said...

My igoogle has not been updating and I had no idea that anybody has been blogging! You all have been so busy, a good kind. Looks like you are getting a lot done and having a good time. Got a new dishwasher yet?