Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back to Reality

Okay, so I've been slacking on my blog through the holidays, but I've been busy doing important stuff...like playing Mario Kart, Wii boxing, pushing the Cozy Coupe, programming iPods, staying up late and getting up late, and just all around enjoying our little vacation from school. We were blessed with a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and I just praise God for the sweet times of fellowship we've been allowed to share with our family and friends during these holidays. Here are a few snapshots from these past few days.









2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the one of Summer feeding the baby. Such fun times.

Kristy... said...

I LOVE the one of summer with the cowboy boots on.. CLASSIC... I am back to reality tomorrow too.... NOT looking forward to it, as I have really enjoyed our past two weeks being so carefree...

BTW.. yes, I do love target.. especially since I got that dress for only $2.24!!! but, I got a size 12mo and at the rate that my girly is going, she will NEVER fit into it.. lol