Saturday, January 30, 2010

Starting off the Morning the Right Way

My sister and some friends both got me Starbucks gift cards for my birthday. (They know me well!) I quickly got online and ordered some glass mugs and syrup that I'd been wanting for a long time. Now, KK and I are hooked on cinnamon dolce lattes....DELICIOUS!

Here's my stovetop espresso percolater, the syrup, milk frother, and Bodum glass mugs.



Here's KK enjoying his.




Bub, who usually loves a sip of my white chocolate mocha, tasted this and made a face. A few minutes later he said, "Mama, I like a mocha, not that monkey coffee."

"Monkey coffee? What are you talking about, Bub?"

"You know, that kind that smells like Monkey Bread!"

LOL



- Posted using my iPhone

1 comment:

Melanie said...

This is going to shock you.......I have never ever been on Starbucks website....gasp!

Looks great. I have tried a Skinny CDL, but never a real one and I am sure yours taste as good as Starbucks.