Friday, June 18, 2010

My Boys are Growing Up!

I've enjoyed my children at every stage of their growing up, and I truly mean that. But I have to say that these past few months have left me a little sad, as we've entered a whole new phase of life with "The Boys" getting more mature. I truly am going to miss those chaotic days of having two toddler boys spinning their double mischief! We've made some great memories! Now, they are not running around distracting us from lessons, they are in school themselves! And even though I am missing their wild days, I just love this new stage they're entering....a mouth full of big teeth and empty spaces, freckles, clothes that reflect their personalities, watching how they blossom and carry themselves differently...it's exciting.





You've got to love those grins!

2 comments:

Mrs. White said...

Very sweet! They are precious!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Melanie said...

Look at those dimples!