Sunday, August 1, 2010

I can laugh at myself too!

Hello, my name is Tara, and I am in love with my iPhone. There. I said it.

As my iFamily and I were watching Arthur the other day on Netflix, an episode aired where Fern got a new cell phone and had to learn how to use it in moderation. The climax of her phone addiction leads her to sing this song about her love for her "special purple friend". We were laughing so hard and of course my smarty-britches iKids pointed out that Fern reminded them of me and my best iFriend. (She shares my fascination with technology and gadgets.). I sent this to her (on our iPhones, of course) and she got a kick out of it. Just had to share it here too. (The song part only lasts about a minute.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

iMelanie here. Yes, I admit it also. Confession is good for the soul. This iFamily has got it bad too. Although it is bad when the kids make fun of us iAdults.....they are just jealous....right?