Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Pretty Little Doodlebug

Today Madelyn turns 9 years old. I was just thanking the Lord for her, and thinking of all the fun we've had with her through the years, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures of her. Coon hunting...it's true that my pretty little Doodlebug usually smells like a boy


Age 6 ...I love her golden hair



She'll kill me for posting this, but this is her at age 5...always right behind KK in whatever he's playing. She is actually wearing an Indian costume that my mother made for me when I was her age


Age 4, painting Jason's toenails when he was in one of his comas (a.k.a. "naps")



Age 5, with her best buddy



Age 2 1/2, with her best buddy


Age 2, Sis and Doodle helping me make biscuits


Happy Birthday to my sweet little Sis! I love you!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Can't wait to celebrate with you. Have a great day.

Love,
The Robinsons

Anonymous said...

That looks just like Sis in the first picture! My little Coon Hunter! I had a GREAT time hunting with you Sis! Cant wait til the next go round! I love you my little buddy!

-Macey

Sorry I couldnt get our name to show up so im Anonymous!