Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shucks, I missed it!

Well, unbeknownst to the likes of me, Tuesday, March 10 was National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers. Don't believe me? Check out this link:



If I had only known, I could have purchased one of these cool T-shirts to wear:


or maybe even a onesie for the baby....


or a cool logo for my car....

or even a new pair of tennis shoes!


Oh, well, better late than never.
THANK YOU, friendly local abortion provider, for mainstreaming infanticide.
THANK YOU for exploiting the lonely, lost, scared, needy women in my nation.
THANK YOU for being able to stomach the butchering of millions of precious babies.
THANK YOU for polluting the ground of my beloved country with innocent blood.
THANK YOU for degrading Divine Image Bearing created souls, to the level of a piece of meat.
Thanks, but no thanks. Your services are not wanted here.
Almighty God (Whom is most assuredly not a "she"), could, in a sense, be called "pro-choice"; but it is more accurate to say that He has offered you free will. You choose not to confess Him now, and by refusing to confess Him in this life,you will damn your own soul.
Refuse Him now.......... but you will still confess Him one day.
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Philippians 2:9-11

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh there is no nice way to say this. IDIOTS! What kind of fool markets this junk! What a sad day when we can make such an open mockery of God and the life He gives.

Tara said...

Believe me, I couldn't even post pics of some of the logos, and I didn't provide links with the pictures because I didn't want to expose my readership to the vulgarity. Of course, what else could you expect from baby killers? Why bother to not curse and swear when you advocate murder?

Jamie B said...

God bless the women who are raising young ladies who understand why God gives us the PRIVILEGE of carrying and giving birth to our children. The only way to change things is to realize God's power over the hearts of the women who would otherwise choose this route! No matter what Obama, the legislature, or the local abortion clinics are doing, there wouldn't be an issue if women weren't out there putting themselves in this situation to begin with! I want a T-shirt that says, "I bet you're glad yo mama wasn't Pro-choice"

Jessie said...

HOOOOOOOOOO! That boils my blood!