Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Little Bubbas

I've blogged about "the boys" before, and for most of you who know them, you've no doubt noticed how much they've grown up and even changed personalities this past year. For 3 years, Bubbie hardly said a word, and Seth did all the talking for them both. Since Bubbie has become a talker (and believe me, he talks!), they have almost completely reversed personalities. Bubbie has become the outgoing, friendly performer, and Seth has become the shy, quiet, thoughtful boy. They have completely surprised their mama! I'm so thankful that they are close, but it certainly isn't because they are anything alike......



Seth is the student and scientist.....



Bubbie hasn't quite caught onto that yet!


Seth loves animals and babies....



Bubbie loves guns and bows!


Seth is a hobbit....

Bubbie is a cowboy.

Seth loves to charm the ladies....

Bub likes to fight!


As different as they are, everyday is such a blast with my little fellas. I pray that the Lord will take each one, and make a mighty man of God of him.

(can't you just see the mischief in those smiles???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're sooo Precious! Love the post

Love Yall