Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The First Papa

Today, millions of well-meaning but misguided Christians will dress their little children up for school and send them off to get all starry-eyed by their great Commander in Chief. (Now, just for the record, OBAMA AIN'T COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE CHILDREN, OR FOR THAT MATTER THE CITIZENS! I'm so sick of hearing ignorant people spew out that excuse for allowing him to indoctrinate our school children! Article II, Section 2, Clause 1 of that old-timey paper we used to live by states that our elected President is Commander in Chief of the armed forces! Duh!).

Now, it's no secret that I don't like Obama. But let's just get this straight. I would be outraged if this were Ronald Reagan or even George Washington himself! (Of course that would NEVER happen, as our first president had a much narrower and humbler view of the president's role.) Children are sacred ground when it comes to politics. Leave them out of it. And EVEN THOUGH Obama's speech will not be about political issues (at least NOW it won't, after all the controversy), the point is that he wants their hearts. HE MUST HAVE THEIR HEARTS. He doesn't love them; he needs them.

By allowing him access to our kids, there will be much more said and taught to them other than the content of his speech. (Please read "My Little Comrades" at the American Thinker website!) They will inadvertantly be taught to pledge allegiance, not to our flag and country, but to a man. To his worldview. To his ideals. To his agenda.

PEOPLE, WAKE UP! And don't give me that poppycock about "respecting the office" and that the Bible says to pray for our leaders. Yep. That means that I'm not going to take a gun and shoot him. And believe me when I say I HAVE prayed for him...that the Lord would have mercy on our country and let him fail in his radical agenda. Said and done. But the Bible also says that we ought to obey God rather than man, and to imply that Christians should submit their children to the direct influence of a baby-killing, sodomite-loving, Bible-mocking, truth-despising usurper just shows the desperate dumbing down of today's impotent church.

The sad truth is, that it is kind of hypocritical for parents to get all huffy and puffy about this particular day and Obama's speech, when the truth is that they allow their children to be re-educated with Marxist propaganda every day that they load them up on that big yellow bus.

Read "Great Leader Obama Coming to a School Near You".

I do quite realize that there are hard-working school teachers that will be greatly offended by what I just said, but I stand by my words 100%. It doesn't matter how sweet one teacher is, the whole system is corrupt. The textbooks are corrupt. Phonics has been replaced by post-modernistic "whole language". Economics is shallow and misleading. History is revised and re-written and selectively presented. Science is full of lies and heresy. Math and Language are overshadowed by ridiculous subjects being taught in high school now like "Psychology" and "Sociology". The goal of well-rounded learning has been replaced by nationalized test-taking and aptitude tests, both to rake in federal money and to raise good little proletarian robots for the service of the state. Teachers, themselves, have their hands tied by that great, corrupt, political machine called the N.E.A.

Yeah, I'm mad. And I know a lot of other people are too, but not enough people! It's one thing to live under tyranny. But to despise the miracle of freedom that God granted the United States of America, and to carelessly toss it aside....it's just INEXCUSABLE! It reminds me of I Samuel, when the people demanded a king for Israel. Even though God had warned them that a king would demand their sons and their daughters and their fields and their possessions (I Samuel 8:11-18), they ignorantly said, "...Nay; but we will have a king over us; That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles" (I Sam. 8:19, 20) The Lord told a broken-hearted Samuel to give them what they asked for because "they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected Me" (I Sam. 8:7)

And so it is with America. The light will go out. All the nations that have admired us and dreamed of coming to our nation for so long....will now have nothing to look forward to. We will be like them.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Wow...preach it! I wish I had the fortitude to step up and talk like that to my liberal family members. They adore the 'compassionate' administration and policies. Agh!

Yes, Come Lord.

Angela said...

Well said. Amen sister!

Tara said...

Thanks, ladies. And, Parsley, I guess you could call me the black sheep of the family, at least of my extended family. They all think I'm crazy. LOL!

Parsley said...

Well, you speak truth to me...not 'crazy'. haha

I'm directing my husband to your blog. He's gonna LOVE it!

Have a blessed evening.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Post! There are still many of us who actually understand history and will refuse to go quietly into the dark night of the far left elitists who believe they are our rulers instead of servants of we the people.

Remain vigilant for the fight has just begun.

Tara said...

Sage, thanks for checking out my blog. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing yours. Yes, we patriots must stick together and encourage one another and remain ever vigilant!

Hannah said...

Wow. You go girl.