Friday, September 25, 2009

September

Around here, September means birthdays. Not only do Caleb and Seth both have birthdays (Caleb turned 12 and Seth turned 6), but also 4 of our closest friends and also Poppie all have September birthdays. Needless to say, we've done a lot of celebrating this month.
When we discovered that the Gatlinburg Aquarium gives free tickets during the month of your birthday, we jumped on that. The boys decided that instead of a party, they'd rather the whole family take a little trip, and we had so much fun.
Here are a few pictures from this month:




Do you think Seth is excited? This bike was from Gran and Poppie


Audrey's dilema....

The Men (my daddy with Jason and my brothers-in-law)

Maggie is always happy


My sisters and Nana surprised the boys with birthday cakes during our monthly family fellowship (my sister Keri made that cool edible gun)

...and this cool edible frog


It's been a busy month, but a fun one. I'm so thankful to the Lord for my boys, and it's such a joy to watch them grow into little men.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pictures!

Macey said...

Happy Birthday everybody!