Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I pledge.......

..to boycott Hollywood. To never buy another movie theater ticket again, and to have my cable disconnected. (Oh yeah, I've already done all that!)

So, I pledge to never take advice from a celebrity whose only qualification is that he/she happened to be in the right place at the right time, is possibly attractive by the world's lust-filled standards, and is willing to disrobe and use profanity in front of an audience.



And might I just make a teensie, weensie little minor point? If they'd quit showing videos and start reading history in public school, perhaps that cute little Ashton fellow would have learned that the people don't serve the government (that's called serfdom)...the GOVERNMENT SERVES THE PEOPLE! (that's called a Constitutional Republic, dude!)

6 comments:

Parsley said...

I've seen this recently and just posted it myself. Scary huh.

Melanie said...

My friend, you are on a roll today!
All of this is just getting crazier by the minute. Celebrities who think they have a reason to send out messages just because they are in a movie have always made me laugh. Most of them are public school drop outs to begin with.

Melanie said...

Just one more thing. That video makes me ill.

Did anyone mention saving millions of babies lives this year???? Don't think I heard that part.

Jessie said...

I pledge to not laugh at the stupidity of this video.....

Kristy... said...

Oh I have seen this before.. SICK... I just sit in awe at the NERVE of these people.

Kristy... said...

Oh and the guy who kisses his muscles and pledges to serve Barak Obama.... Well, I pledge not to VOMIT...

Why not pledge to serve our God, oh thats right , the president IS their god.