Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I never thought I'd say this, but      I      agree      with     Joe     Biden.

There.

I said it.

The V.P. was courting sodomites over the weekend, giving an interview on Meet the Press (while Christians were in church), and made the statement that the TV show "Will and Grace" "probably did more to educate the American public than almost anything anybody's ever done so far" in the area of sodomites' "rights".  


To that, I say a resounding Amen!  I've never watched "Will and Grace", and I certainly hope you haven't either if you're a Christian.  The entertainment media has been carefully designed by God-haters to mold the minds of impressionable children and adults.  For any of my readers that might watch shows like "Ellen" and "Glee" or any other show glorifying what God calls an abomination, be warned:  God does not make a distinction between those who practice sodomy and perversion and those who endorse it. 


Read Romans 1:18-31, then here's verse 32:
"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

No comments: