Friday, March 7, 2008

Sgt. Carter



Can you guess what we've been renting from Netflix lately? (Shazam!)
Also, I accidently caught Seth at the end playing a trick on Bubbie. The boys are constantly teasing each other about being a "sissy", trying to slip the other a pink cup or spoon, or promising to buy the other lipstick for Christmas. As I was videoing, Seth found a girly "oonicorn" book, which he hands to Bub, then turns around and motions to KK & Sis in the background, "Shh! Look, Bub's a girl!"


2 comments:

Deborah said...

The girls gave Daddy "Gomer Pyle" DVDs for Christmas and we really like him, too! Your little one is adorable! You make growing up so much fun...

Melanie said...

The video is just not showing up on my computer! Of course I remember you
telling me about it, but I still wanted to see it.
Enjoyed our visit!