Saturday, March 22, 2008

Important Info for Parents

GA Girl Helps Link Autism to Childhood Vaccines Atlanta Journal-Constitution (also, read the comments posted by readers at the end of this article!)

Unbelievably, the U.S. government has finally been backed into a corner and forced to admit a link between mercury in the vaccine preservative thimerosal, and autism. As noted in this article, thimerosal is still used in flu shots, now being shoved down the throat of every parent of any child age 2-18 by most pediatricians.

It's worth noting here, also, that there's just something even more alarming about vaccinations, particularly the MMR, that goes beyond just the thimerosal. For tons of information and helpful links about vaccines, I have learned a lot from Dr. Mercola's website.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

This is a terrifying thing for me as a parent. I have yet to speak to a doctor who has not blown off my questions about this as if I was just plain dumb. I am glad to see this article.