Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Michael Jackson's REAL Cause of Death



Lest my blog readers think otherwise, please know that I am NOT obsessed with Michael Jackson; although I do admit to being a little morbidly mesmerized with his freakish appearance and self-abuse with all those plastic surgeries, and his transformation from a masculine teenager to a sickeningly feminine adult male. I have never deliberately listened to his music, and I was always a little suspicious of friends and acquaintances during my younger years who had his picture on their walls.

Having cleared that up, please indulge me by watching the above video made by Ray Comfort of Way of the Master. Remnant Christians look at society, and we see how bad things are; but to actually hear one-on-one conversations from lost people shows us the desperate ignorance of the masses when it comes to our Creator. "I believe he's up in heaven having a dance battle with James Brown, as we speak!"?!

Oh, how we need Bible preaching! Not psycho-babble rantings from the hirelings of the emergent church business, but real Bible preaching! Pray for the real preachers you know. Pray that they will be faithful and steadfast to the end!

2 comments:

Kristy... said...

This video convicted me in the sense that I need to be out soul winning more.... its obvious that the masses do not have a CLUE about God and what he has done for us... SO SAD... to hear that young man say that going to hell did not concern him really made me SAD.
Thanks for posting it.... its an eye opener for SURE.

Melanie said...

Wow, that last lady looked as if she was really getting what he was saying.