Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Free Entertainment

Having children in the house is a nonstop source of laughs. I'll never be able to remember all the funny things my children have said, but I try to write down as much as I can. Here are a few priceless quotes from Seth lately.

"Mom, do I have an ash-lie?" (opening his eye wide and sticking it in my face....see if you can figure it out....it took me a minute!)

(waking up with a runny nose) "Mama, my nose won't stay in my nose!"

"I want to marry a Cinderella girl."

"Daddy! Bubs needs hot sauce! He said a bad word! He said doo-doo and underwear!"

"Mom, Jesus came and talked to me while I was in the bed last night."

"I didn't do it! Peter Pan did it!"

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Too cute!
Jenna said last night "where is Seft and Bubbie? They are my fwiends"