Monday, October 1, 2007

One Thing...

"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple." Psalm 27:4

My husband says that if we have a bad service at church, not to tell a soul; but if we have a good one, tell everyone. Let me just say what a glorious day it was yesterday at God's house. Many of us came with heavy hearts, but left rejoicing. Needs were met, souls were stirred, and true worship occurred. And yesterday evening, our (new) church took part in the Lord's Supper for the first time. It was a great blessing. How thankful I am for the local church, and that the Lord has provided us with a place where my children can truly know God, not just know about God.

"Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" Psalm 107:15

No comments: